From the phones, in-boxes, social channels, conferences and trainings, this is what we hear from our community of educators when asked, “What do you love about the Experience Curriculum program?”
1. “I love saving time and money.”
Less prep, less waste, and fewer errands.
Not surprisingly, you love having one less thing to take you away from your children. You also love to have fewer errands and a lot less to buy to run a comprehensive program. We’ve got you covered. Everything needed for an entire month of play-based preschool learning, exploration and discovery is delivered, to your door, each month.
- You’re sent exactly what you need – no more mountains of excess pipe cleaners and wiggle eyes. No more piles of used resources in your storage spaces and basement.
- Your Teacher Guide frames the learning but prompts for emergent, individualized extensions – no more time consuming sessions trolling Pinterest for more ideas that you never seem to have the materials for.
Experience Curriculum lets educators spend their days engaged with children and their nights with their family. Not scrambling for materials, scrolling for ideas, or prepping for tomorrow.
2. “I love that I can make an impact, regardless of my background.”
Open the box and be ready to teach.
We hear this a lot. While many members hold a degree in Early Childhood Education, many don’t, and that’s just fine. If you’re a grandparent just trying to help, Experience Curriculum still works. Our curriculum supports new educators as well as experienced to learn about child development and teaching strategies. Seven domains of learning PLUS 35 skills and, of course, an endless supply of memorable moments are still being developed.
And, yes, in a few years your group’s kindergarten teachers will be extremely impressed with their school readiness skills.
3. “I love all the training.”
Credit hours and professional development.
Here’s another one we hear from the community: they love the system. When educators join, they are immediately invited to 3 training options:
There are hundreds of powerful educational tools inside each month of this curriculum and training is the best way to maximize all aspects of this comprehensive program and increase your child development knowledge.
4. “I love the built-in family communication tools.”
These are your customers and you need communication tools.
For all educators and programs, parent communication is key to program satisfaction. Experience Curriculum has you covered three ways:
- Family Newsletter. Each month, families follow along with the learning + get extra activities, book recommendations and songs to use at home.
- Daily Take Home. Families love a little learning evidence. Experience Curriculum makes sure each child has something to share at home to show work but also to trigger interaction and conversation with parents.
- Assessment Documentation. Experience Curriculum includes Individual Child Assessment forms and Portfolio tools.
5. “I love all of the ‘already-included’ extras.”
The extras don’t cost extra with Experience Curriculum.
Beyond the curriculum, these extras bring the thematic study to life and are all included in every box, every month.
- Two new storybooks plus an I Can Read book for every child
- Preschool music DVDs and Streaming Music
- Math manipulatives
- Art project supplies
- 20 STEAM Station Ideas
- 20 Suggested Stories
- Monthly Celebration Kits
6. “I love the support.”
Coloring sheets, marketing resources, book lists, portfolio tools and more.
Our educators love our Member Resources. We know our community loves this area because they not only tell us, but it’s the second most-visited page on our website. That’s where our educators get extra support materials, like:
- Bonus coloring sheets
- Streaming music
- Weekly Skills Charts
- Assessment & Portfolio Tools
- Songs & Transition Tools
- Daily Routine Displays
- Sample Schedules
The other support is us! All members of the Experience Curriculum Educator Support are passionate about Early Childhood Education and are excited to support our community. Reach out and we are quick to help you meet your program needs.
Questions? We’d love to help! Reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat live with us.